Hi, I’m Sara. I enjoy brainstorming content ideas, tackling to-do lists through automation + outsourcing, and supporting YOU, the busy business owner (blogger) who is at a point where you need help for your business to grow.
Go ahead and grab my short report about Private Label Rights content.
Super PLR: A Less Exhausting Way to Create Content for Your Business
2018 – As a content manager it’s my job to manage content, brainstorm ideas, and connect you with the resources (and people) to make your job less stressful and more efficient. Returning from a long break I’m having trouble getting my writing “muscles” to work. In this first quarter, you’ll see a number of posts on Creating Content, Types of Content, and Productivity as it pertains to those who struggle with follow-through and focus. You’ll also see more personal stories intertwined. I’m also nurturing a community on Facebook, Content for Bloggers, and would love to have you join.
2017 – You can start to see a change in the focus of my writing. I was caught between wanting to help people as an assistant and my limited availability. You can see the “lost, deer in the headlights” look as I searched for focus and direction. I held on for as long as I could finally taking a break in October.
2016 – Moved to my own domain name and started collaborating with other bloggers and business owners. I also concentrated on answering your questions about how and why to use a blogger’s assistant (virtual assistant).
2015 – Started a blog (Five in Sac) to promote my Fiverr Gigs.
I started blogging and selling handmade crochet goods on Etsy in 2007.passed time past, many crochet bloggers asked for my assistance in setting up their own blog. This led to my publishing an ebook in 2012 on 10 Ways to Make Money with Your Crochet Blog. I’ve created many blogs on WordPress, Blogger, and Weebly.
In 2013, I co-authored another ebook with 5 others crochet bloggers. I hosted a 31-days crochet business blog challenge for 3-years, I have been featured on many crochet blogs as a guest contributor and published many patterns which are available on Ravelry. I also participated in a Blog Promotion where I was a guest on 15 blogs over 15-weeks.
What does this have to do with being Blogger’s Assistant? You should know my history and experience with blogging especially if you intend to hire me.
Since August 2015, I’ve been hiring out my services as a blogger’s assistant. I enjoy brainstorming ideas for blog posts, social media, and researching hashtags and keywords.
- 2010 – Intern for Kelly McCaussey (Moms Network of Blogs)
- 2011 – Completed Gimp Graphics training with Angela Wills (Marketers Mojo)
- 2012 – Completed web design Mojo training with Angela Wills (Marketers Mojo)
- 2013 – Intern for Food Blog (rewriting PLR and creating Pinterest-ready images)
- 2015 – Intern for Angela Wills (Marketers Mojo and Laptop Lifestyle Club)
- 2016 – Completed Virtual Empowerment Training with Alicia Jay of New Va Advice
- 2017 – Empath Entrepreneurs Training and Support with Michelle Shaeffer
- 2017 – Gateway To Business Freedom training with Livvie Matthews
- SoloMasterminds (member since 2010)
- Empath Entrepreneurs (member since 2016)
Before You Go, Follow Me on Social Media