Hi, I’m Sara and I’m an ambitious, motivated Virtual Assistant who knows what it takes to get the job done. I’m here to support YOU, the busy business owner who is at a point where you need help for your business to grow. You want to find the right person who is willing to learn your systems, accommodate your needs and adapt quickly to changes and growth. I’m here to help!
I started blogging and selling handmade crochet goods on Etsy in 2007. As time past, many crochet bloggers asked for my assistance in setting up their own blog. This led to my publishing an ebook in 2012 on 10 Ways to Make Money with Your Crochet Blog. I’ve created many blogs on WordPress, Blogger, and Weebly.
In 2013, I co-authored another ebook with 5 others crochet bloggers. I hosted a 31-days crochet business blog challenge for 3-years, I have been featured on many crochet blogs as a guest contributor and published many patterns which are available on Ravelry. I also participated in a Blog Promotion where I was a guest on 15 blogs over 15-weeks.
What does this have to do with being Virtual Assistant? You should know my history and experience with blogging especially if you intend to hire me.
Since August 2015, I’ve been hiring out my services as a blog manager, social media manager, and autoresponder manager. I enjoy brainstorming ideas for blog posts, social media, and researching hashtags and keywords.
- 2010 – Intern for Kelly McCaussey (Moms Network of Blogs)
- 2011 – Completed Gimp Graphics training with Angela Wills (Marketers Mojo)
- 2012 – Completed WebDesign Mojo training with Angela Wills (Marketers Mojo)
- 2013 – Intern for Food Blog (rewriting PLR and creating Pinterest-ready images)
- 2015 – Intern for Angela Wills (Marketers Mojo and Laptop Lifestyle Club)
- SoloMasterminds (member since 2010)
Before You Go, Follow Me on Social Media