Learn how to create webinars with PLR content.
Make your life easier. Create list building webinars with PLR content.
Why stress yourself out?
Why waste time?
Follow these instructions for a quick list building webinar. I’ll quickly show the process then give more details later.I'm learning how to create webinars with PLR content. You should join me. Click To Tweet
Easily Create Webinars with PLR Content to Grow Your Mailing List
- Buy PLR (or dig up some from your hard drive)
- Choose your topic (from your PLR) and select 1 article or short report
- Read your article or short report (a highlighter works well)
- Grab 3-5 talking points (my talking points= sales page, confirmation page, thank you page)
- What Questions can you answer? (the problem: Sales funnels are confusing. the solution: Simple 3-page funnel)
- Organize your ideas-talking points (I use G-Docs + Draw)
- Select a few images from Pixabay
- Open Google Slides
- Title-Subtitle (use the Title-Subtitle layout)
- Add a background (color or use the image from Pixabay)
- Set Font (remember your branding fonts and colors)
- Prepare your slides (and talking points)
- Create your special offer download the [freebie] + download page (you’ll present this at the end)
Before you start, you’ll need a few tools. (remember these are suggestions, use what you already own)
Make Webinars with PLR Content- The Tools
- Google Slides
- Autoresponder (I use Aweber*)
- Email Nurturing Messages aka Welcome Series (I like this nurture series from Decisive Minds)
- AnyMeeting, Google Hangouts, or Zoom – a place to host your webinar
Free Download: Save a copy of this checklist I made:
Easily Create Webinars with PLR
How to Create a Webinar with PLR Content
2. Choose a Topic – select one article from the package or short report (I’m using PLR from CoachGlue.com – 3 Pages Every Funnel Must Have—And What To Include On Them!)
TIP: Don’t want to make slides and talking points? Coach Glue has you covered with their Teach Your Tribe content packages.
3. Read your Article or Short Report – use google docs or Evernote to make notes. A highlighter works well too. (I used Jing to capture and highlight my article below)I didn't know you could use Jing to make highlights and notes on screen captures, did you?Click To Tweet
4. Grab 3 Talking Points (see image above) 1.Sales Page, 2.Confirmation Page, and 3.Thank You Page
5. What questions can you answer? (see image above) 1)How does your offer solve your reader’s problem? 2)Are you utilizing your Thank You Page’s real estate? and 3)What other offers can you present your reader?
6. Organize Your Ideas – I used Google Docs and Draw
7. Select Images from Pixabay – You can also simply use your brand’s colors
8. Open Google Slides – started making your slides
- Choose Layout – select “Title + Subtitle” layout. It’s simple and the font is large enough for most readers.
- Making the Background
- Click Background (see top toolbar)
- Add image (uploaded from your computer)
- Select your image
- Add to theme – to use the image as background for ALL slides, click “add to theme”
- Click Done
- Select a font to use throughout (branding elements)
9. Prepare Your Slides – use short points on the slides, expanding on the topic in your webinar. Use the notes section in your slides to keep yourself on topic.
10. Create Your Special Offer + Download Page – whether you create a sales page or opt-in page will depend on the purpose of your webinar (sales or lead generation).
11. Practice – time yourself and practice your talking points so you don’t have to look at your notes. Notes are for reminders not for reading. ^_^
As you can see, it’s easy to prepare a webinar with PLR content. Try it out. You can create a quick presentation in less than 1-hour or outsource it to your assistant. Once you’re done, send me an invite. I’d love to attend. You can even use me for a test run. Contact Sara.
Did you enjoy this post? Why not share it with your audience on Twitter? I’d appreciate it.
What do you think of PLR Content? Is it a right fit for your business? Let me know in the comments.
This month I’m participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge and the #Write31Days challenge. I’ll be sharing How to Use Done-for-You Content in your business (and blog). I’m also turning this series into an ebook. I’d love to have you join me. Comment below with your questions or thoughts on using PLR – Done-for-You content and I may use it (along with credit to you). More Information Here.
Before you go, would you like to transform your PLR into enough content to market your business for a month? Join me October 28, 2017, for a Get It Done Co-working session. Learn More.