You need to upload PLR content to your WordPress site but should you outsource it or do it yourself?
The answer depends on where you’re at in your business and life.
If you have the time and know-how then you can do it yourself.
If you have the time, know-how, but need to work your business, outsource it.
If you have the time, know-how but really dislike busy tasks like copying, pasting, and getting behind the dashboard of your WordPress site, then by all means, outsource it.
So, you have 65 ready to use blog posts what’s next?
Upload it to your WordPress.
How to Upload PLR Content Yourself
- Find the text versions of your blog posts (inside the Zip file your PLR provider gave you)
- Copy the text blog post (CTRL+A to select all text then CTRL+C to copy on PC)
- Sign into your WordPress site (or another blogging platform)
- Add new blog post
- Paste the text into your WordPress Text Editor (CTRL+V on PC)
- Categorize the content
- Add tags
- Add Title
- Save as Draft
- Repeat as often as needed (ex. 65 blog posts)
DIY on Steroids:
Use a plugin that uploads the content for you. This is perfect for membership sites. With Content Valet you set the access level, choose the content you want to use, edit, and publish.
Abundant Content Uploader is another time and money saving plugin. Use it to upload text or HTML content. (great gift for your V.A.) 😉I'm reading how to upload PLR #blogcontent with this cool #wordpress pluginClick To Tweet
Have Your Virtual Assistant Upload PLR Content
- Give your V.A. access to your PLR Content (use Dropbox, Amazon Aws, or Google Drive)
- Have your V.A. copy the text files and paste them into new blog posts and save as drafts
Expect to pay $25 – $40 to upload 10-posts. Add your Request for Proposal* to the VANetworking job board.
Of course, you can outsource even more tasks to your assistant like headline creation, keyword research, formatting, or image creation.
The more you see the benefits of purchasing and customizing PLR Content, the more valuable you’ll find outsourcing.
As you can see, managing your PLR content isn’t such a chore when you have the tools and help you need. Bulk uploading content with a plugin, with a virtual assistant, or on your own is one more way you can effectively manage your growing business or blog.
Over the next 31 days, I’ll share how you can use done-for-you content to save your time, your money, and most importantly, your sanity.
This will be packaged up into an eBook at the end so I invite you to share in the comments of each post (you’ll be added as a contributor). What should you share?
- Why do you use done-for-you content?
- If not, why don’t you?
- Have you ever heard of PLR (private label rights) content?
- What keeps you from using it?
- What is your biggest struggle with using the dfy content you own?
— SaraD. (@saraassistsyou) October 31, 2017