Review of MyBlogU.
MyBlogU is a collaboration site for bloggers to grow their authority, share content, and brainstorm ideas.
Here are my thoughts on this and the companion site Viral Content Bee (previously Viral Content
My Thoughts on MyBlogU Video
MyBlogU for Brainstorming Help
- Looking for Stories on Finding Your Purpose and Passion
- Trying to Find My Niche [CLOSED]
- You Know You’re a Teacher When…
To Request Help in Brainstorming:
- step 1: Submit a new project
- step 2: Fill out the information and send
- step 3: Review ideas
- step 4: Accept or Reject ideas
- step 5: Complete the project
MyBlogU for Interview Requests
To Request Topic Input:
- step 1: Submit Interview Request
- step 2: Fill out the form
- step 3: Review submissions
- step 4: Accept or reject
- step 5: Complete project and Publish
MyBlogU – Media for your website
Find or submit media to share – Video, Infographics, or Books
Ebook example: 30 More Minutes a Day – The 5 Step Strategy For Finding an Extra 30 Minutes of Me Time Every Day
Find Articles for your website
You can submit an article and request collaborators to add more to it. This helps you increase word count as well as offers your readers more points of view.
Here’s a Guest Post by Ana Fox sourced from MyBlogU: 8 Tools to Turn Your Browser Into Your Productivity Companion
MyBlogU Twitter Chats with Experts
MyBlogU – Free to join collaboration site. Mostly business and blogging people right now, but a great opportunity for other niches like crafts, fashion, homemaking, etc.
Viral Content Bee – A social sharing site where you come alongside other bloggers to promote your content on Pinterest, Twitter, G+, StumbleUpon, and Facebook
#MyBlogU Chat – I was blessed to be part of the #MyBlogU chat on the topic of (gasp) Traffic. It was about 5 months into my efforts to grow my tiny blog.