You have your first coaching client, you’ve asked all the usual questions, what’s next?
Do you follow your script, or do you cater to your client?
Your clients come to you because they trust you’ll challenge them to bring out their best.
Whether that’s keeping them accountable, bouncing ideas off of you, or getting them through the hurdle of building their first sales funnel, you’re the guide, the leader.
They trust that you’ll call them out on their B.S.
Sure it’s nice to be known as the coach with the sunny disposition.
But, does that sunny disposition get results?
6-months from now, is your client any closer to their desired outcome?
Yes, much of the WORK is on the client’s shoulders but you’re the guide.
Are your answers leading them to an actionable next step or keeping them stuck?
When your clients come to you with questions like:
- How do I make more sales?
- How do I get more clients?
- How do I set up sales funnel?
- Do I really need to write a book?
What they’re really asking you for is a step-by-step plan leading them to their next step.
Use the following ideas to teach, then challenge, your client to move toward the next stepping stone on their path to success.
30 Topics for your next Coaching Call (or your next paid product)
- Working too hard for not enough? Raise Your Rates
- What’s it costing your client NOT to work with you? (weak finances, poor relationships, stuck in a pile of poo?)
- Handling the “That Sounds great, but I can’t afford it? client
- Respect yourself and your clients, Raise Your Rates
- When it’s time to Speak about Your Rates, Say it with Confidence
- Level Up and Write a Book (5 Reasons Why)
- Jump the Hurdles, Write Your Book (here’s how)
- Writing a Book is Hard (Let’s squash that myth)
- What if no one buys my book? (Let’s squash that gremlin)
- Publishing your book? Here are 4 options
- Are you being too transparent? When to Keep Your Mouth Shut
- The Art of Telling Your Brand’s Story without Boring Your Client
- Be the Lighthouse: Tell your Story so Your perfect client can find you
- Stop searching for your ideal client and let them find YOU
- Be the Espresso, not the $1Cup of Coffee (Clarifying what you do to stand out)
- What is Your Client’s Next Step? Let’s Talk Funnels
- You’re Funnel is Leaking, Let’s Fix it
- Funnels Simplified – Set Up These Three Pages and Move On
- The Follow-up Sequence: Your Hands-Off Approach to Email Marketing
- 3 Tools to Make your Funnels Work Smoothly
- Do You Confuse Your Clients? Clarity and Consistency are the Missing Ingredients
- Do You Have a Secret Weapon? Let’s Talk
- Start with a Map and You’ll Close More Sales
- 3 Elements Your Squeeze Page Must Have to Convert
- Higher Income, Less Work: Are You Using Upsells?
- Top Secret: To Grow Your Business, Stop Charging
- Growing Your List? Add These 3 Promotional Strategies
- 5 Ways to Make It Easy for Your Clients to Share You
- Your Growing Your List All Wrong (2 Leaks You Need to Fix)
- Growing Your List with Giveaways – Exclusivity is in Your Best Interest
For more ideas for your next coaching call, visit my friends Melissa and Nicole at Coach Glue. It’s where top coaches learn to use Done-for-You Content like “glue”.
Over the next 31 days, I’ll share how you can use done-for-you content to save your time, your money, and most importantly, your sanity.
This will be packaged up into an eBook at the end so I invite you to share in the comments of each post (you’ll be added as a contributor). What should you share?
- Why do you use done-for-you content?
- If not, why don’t you?
- Have you ever heard of PLR (private label rights) content?
- What keeps you from using it?
- What is your biggest struggle with using the dfy content you own?