Dust off those old blog posts.
Get more traffic.
Get more mailing list subscribers.
Get more money.
Let me share how in my Guide to Refreshing Old Blog Posts.
- Deciphering Your Blog Statistics – Using blog statistics let’s find your best and most popular posts
- Criteria and Planning – Not all posts should be refreshed. Learn which to invest your time on.
- Refresh Your Content – Time to get busy. Ideas on what to change, what to add, and what to delete.
- Crimes Against Clarity – Trimming the fat of your old blog posts. Yes, you need to hit delete, but not on everything.
- What’s the Purpose – Make some money with your old blog posts but first define its job.
- Call to Actions – Transitions are important to the flow of your work, let’s practice.
- Make it Pretty – Images and formatting for your old blog post to make it new again.
- Your Debut – It’s time to share your beauty with the social world – the tech side of social sharing.
- Blog Promotion – Traffic. Let’s start directing traffic to your new and updated blog post.
- Email Subscribers – Don’t forget your VIPs. Add this newly updated post in your autoresponder and newsletter.
- Rinse and Repeat – Now that you’ve done it once, do it again. Add it to your calendar for regular updating.
- Content Refresh Spreadsheet – keep your posts and notes organized
- Content Refresh Checklist – each step has a checklist so it’s super simple to outsource this task to your virtual assistant