You’re In The Right Place
Running a successful business blog is hard work, and you don’t have to do it alone.
Dear Overwhelmed Freelancer,
Does this describe you?
- you’re behind on email and an organized inbox is but a fairy tale
- your schedule is beyond booked and your home office is littered with post-it notes
- it’s getting harder and harder to keep up with tasks like promoting your blog post, finding pictures, searching for relevant hashtags, formatting posts, tackling comment spam, engaging with your readers and scheduling social media posts, not to mention roundups and linkups
- in fact, social media has become a chore you dread
- your readers are frustrated because their comments and emails go unanswered for days sometimes weeks
There are only so many hours in a day, 24 to be exact, when will you find time to do it all and live your life?
Close your eyes and imagine a smile on your face.
You’re spending your free time with your child(ren) playing Legos or tea time.
You actually capture that cute little moment and post it to Instagram for your friends and family to ooh and aww over.
You sit down to work on your blog and you simply open your laptop and type.
Your thoughts free to travel from your mind to your screen because YOU KNOW that you have someone as competent as you, who will proof it, format it, prepare a Pinterest-ready image as well as promote it for you.
When you’re girlfriends invite you to ‘Girl’s Night Out’ you can say YES and enjoy a glass of wine while exploring your creative side instead of complaining or stressing about all the ‘work’ you need to do for your next blog post.
When your partner says “Let’s go to Hawaii for our anniversary”, you don’t immediately think it’s impossible because your blogger’s assistant has your back (and blog). ^_^
Are you SERIOUS about allowing the seedling, that is your blog, fully blossom into its full potential?
Are you READY to step into your full potential as the owner of a growing blogging business?
Learn how a Blogger’s Virtual Assistant can:
- free up your time
- enable you to get more financially beneficial work done
- enjoy your life, your family, and friends
- take the vacation you’ve been putting off
- actually, enjoy the creative part of blogging
- and SMILE again
The first step to working with Sare is Downloading the Who to Hire Next Guide.